Farewell Party



Well well well...I never though this day would actually arrive! These last couple of weeks have passed so FAST! It is unbelievable!!! Oh well...for those who couldnt make to my Farewell Drinks...for one reason or another...I understand guys and hope we can catch up sumtime soon anyway...For those who were there..Thank you so much!!! It was a GREAT NIGHT!! As I mentioned to Kristen, I kept asking myself why I am doing this to myself...why should I leave behind all you guys??? You are all, one way or another, part of the four happiest years of my LIFE!!! Im gonna miss you all so F***ING much!!!! :(
Thank you Maria for being my little sister...for always being their with ur good ears for me..for helping me out when I was stuggling so much during my first year of "Finding Out", will never forget you!
Thank you Angie and the TAFE team...for being always so supportive!
Thank you Espy Team, I loved working with every single one of you!!! And getting drunk with all of you too!!! Hehehe...You guys work so hard thats not funny! Wish Ms New one day realised that and shared her Zillions of bucks with us!!! :P You guys ROCK!
Well...Big THANK YOU to Susan, Danielle, Sufen, Dario, David Anderson, Ita, Kavs....Studying with you guys was great!!!
And of course...THE DUCKIES!!! Dane man...will miss you dude!!! Make sure you dont disappoint me taking over my Presidential position man! Make sure u recruit heaps of Hoties!!!! hehehe Ben...fuck cant believe how nice you are dude! Who is going to look after Caio now?? :( Ray..Eita menino metido! hehehe...You so much fun man...Love the way u say what u want! And fuck all!!! hahaha...Simon (Melbs) Tnx for the hospitality man...Will miss you heaps! Simon Purdy...man look after urself ok? Will miss you dude!!! Alex & Tim...Shame we havent been able to catch up much lately...Tnx for everything tho...Look after urselves ok! David Yakas, stay beautiful man...will miss you hey!
To finalise...Raf...you are my LIFE! And always will be...I will be back my monkey! Will miss you every single day...We gotta be strong ok! Cos remember, Caio & Raf, is trademark!!!!!! Love you!!!
Thanks again everyone...Will promise to keep in touch...and this blog up to date ok...
See ya later!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


<< Home