Relaxing @ Central Park...
Hey hey guys!
First of all Im sorry for not being able to write too much, but due to a bad skiing experience last weekend I'm currently wearing a charming blue cast on my right arm! :S Nways...Last week I managed to swap my so unwanted Johannesburg flight for a New York flight!!! :) I was very very happy to be able to go back to my fav city ever!
While in NY, I managed to jam quite a lot in my little time there. A bit of shopping here, Brazilian food there, and a walk at Central Park in a beautiful sunny afternoon was the cherry on the cake!!! Check out the pics that I took on the way...


Now I got a few days off in Dubai, then off to Italy with Franck for a 10 day holiday! First we off to Venice for a few days, then up to his Grandparents Holiday Home for a week! Looking forward to this holiday...Watch out for some cool pics!!!
Take care Folks!
Cheers!


<< Home