Friday, September 15, 2006

4 days in BrisVegas!!!

Hey hey everyone!!!

Well, I know I have been extremely lazy lately, and have barely written anything on this silly Blog for ages, but to be quite honest, sometimes I just cant be bothered! Hehehe… Plus I bet that 98% of all of you wouldn’t have the time to sit there and read everything I write anyway! You most probably just quickly check out the pictures and ta ta!
So yeah, on the 31st of last month I left boring Dubai on a 9-day trip to Singapore and then Brisbane. Francky had the very same duty, but left 2 days earlier! Which was just perfect because we still had the weekend there together, so I could finally meet all his close friends!
The layover in Singapore, both on the way there and back, was just WHATEVER! Did a bit of shopping and slept a lot. After all I had to save my energies for the best part, which was Brissy!
I arrived there on the Saturday morning, and since Franck was operating his Shuttle to Auckland that day, I just slept the whole day! That afternoon I caught up with Timmy and Kelly and we had a few Hoogarden at Belgium Beer café while we waited for the Frenchy to arrive back from his flight! On the same night we went out for dinner with the lot; Rubini, Kevin, Jacquie, Marc-Andre, etc… I had seen hundreds of pictures of all these people before, and heard thousands of stories, so it kind of felt like we all knew one another already! We then went out clubbing and had a great time at the Wickham and Empire that night.
On Sunday we did fuck all! Pretty much slept the whole day hey! Had dinner in this really nice asian style restaurant and had a few Red Bull and Vodka with Francky’s Crew at Family. Got back to the Hotel 4 am that night, and had to wake up to operate my Shuttle to Auckland at 5am! Don’t ask me how I managed, because I don’t even know myself!!!
When I got back to Brissy that night, Francky had left already, but I still caught up with Timmy and Kelly for drinks and had a very nice dinner at Rubini’s on tuesday night.
Well, it was great to meet everyone! And I just love being back in Australia so much that I keep asking the very same question all the time! Why did I ever leave? :(

Xoxo

The Lot at the Wickham...
Isnt he sweet??? :)
Rubini & I at the Wickham...
Kelly & I at the Wickham...
Kevin & I at the Wickham...
The Lot at Empire...
Francky & I at Family...
Kat, Matt, Francky & I at Family on Sunday night...
Sunrise in BrisVegas, view from Sofitel...