First time in Japan!!!
Hello everyone!
Well, after more than one year of flying, I finally managed to get a flight to Osaka, Japan! To be quite honest I wish it had happened in a different circunstances, and I still had that New York flight with my special one, but well, whatever happens, happens for a reason! Since I managed to get on the flight a few days in advance, I had enough time to contact Joel and Christian, two friends of mine from Perth living and working in Japan, so we managed to catch up for a few drinks on friday night!
On saturday both of them had to work, so we only had lunch together and I was off on my own exploring the rest of the city. Took a few great pics around Osaka Casttle, and just wondered around finding something amusing in every corner! I just loved how foreigner one can feel in that country and how nice japanese people are! Deffinatly a place to go back to in a very near future!!!
Enjoy the pics!



Subway Map...Good luck trying to get around on your own in Japan!!!
In the Subway...
Geishas...
American City...
MacDonalds Japanese Style!
Random Mall...
Osaka Casttle...
...
...


<< Home