Friday, September 16, 2005

Two weeks to go!!! :P





Yay!!! Boring First Aid has finally come to an end! OMG! How boring Medical stuff can be sometimes...No matter how rested I was, I was always almost falling asleep!!! But well, its over now, so all good! This weekend we decided to take it easy for two reasons, one that I am broke, and dont get paid till the end of the month, and the other was that its always the same shit. So yeah...just relaxed by the pool...ate a lot of nice food...and slept a lot too!
In two weeks from now I will be finally flying away from here! hehehe...Not that I dont like Dubai, but it can get boring at times, and Im looking forward to become a Trolley Dolly! Hehehe...I havent got my Roster yet, but should be getting it on the 26th, so I will be able to publish here, then you will all know where i will be...and hopefully be able to catch up with some of you somewhere!
I dont know if I mentioned before, but my holidays have been canceled, because they dont have enough staff!! PEOPLE PLEASE APPLY!!! WE NEED CREW!!!! Nah Im serious, they are pushing us to ask our friends to apply, cos they dont have enough Crew! If they took me (even being deaf!), they will take you too!!! hehehe...
Nway...I better go...Need some sleep...Start Service Training Tmw! yay!