Perth Layover I & II


Hello everyone!!!
First of all thanks to everyone who came out last wednesday night!!! It was great to see you all there! But yes, Im sorry people for taking so long with this update, but my last tow weeks were quite busy. With two flights to Perth and one turnaround to Damascus, which I was 1/2 hour late for! :P
Well let me start telling you about this funny day. I had a Damascus flight at 2pm, with pick up at 11:50am, but the silly head here miscalculated the pick up time and only went downstairs 12:30!!! After a good 15 mins, assuming that I was early! Hehehe...A girl asked me where I was off to, when I told her it was Damascus she said: "OMG! You are so late!!!" All of a sudden I was in panic! "What should I do?" I asked. "Go back to my room and cry?" hehehe...Then she told me to call Crew Schedulling and tell then that I missed my pick up, but that I was on my way by taxi. I did that and they told me to try and speak to the Crew Controler once I get there. Well, due to my dear Murphy there was a traffic on the way to the Airport, so I arrived there 1/2 hour late! In training college they tell us that if you are 1 minute late, thats it. They will offload you! So I was ready to turn around and go home, but I had to try. I dont know if it was because of my panic or because I am new, she was so nice to me, and kept me on the flight!!! :) Phew what a day! hehehe
Two days later I had my first Perth flight. Of course I wouldnt be late for this flight for nothing in the world! So this time I calculated my pick up time 3 times! And still went downstairs 1/2h early! Hehehehe...The crew on this first flight was quite nice. There was this Indian girls who was quite funny and we had so much fun together. The flight was full, so no rest for us! :( And it is so looooong! 10 hours later we were landing, and Caio was almost falling asleep on the jumpseat. Anyway, it is always nice to come home, so I took a shower when I arrived at the hotel and seeing Raf in the Lobby woke me up! So nice to see you Micoso! :D Well, this first visit to perth I decided to keep a low profile. So Im sorry for not letting everyone know that I was in town, but I had to spend time with Raf. Im sure you all understand. :) We had dinner then we considered going for a drink, but I was falling asleep on the table, so we decided to go back to Duxton Hotel.
Next day we had room service breaky! Then went shopping in the city. Had lunch there then went to Kings Park for a few seconds, cos I couldnt stand the flies! Hehehe...Back to the Hotel, cos I had to nap for a few hours before my return flight. Had coffee in the Lobby with Ben and Glen and thats it. Off back to Dubai I was...
Then I had a few days off...Because it is Ramadan, there was no parties to go to. So I spent a lot of hours either by the pool at home, or by the pool in the Water Park! hehehehe...And thats how I spent my days off.
Then I had my second Perth flight! Again I made sure to be very early for my pick up! This time I tried to contact everyone who i knew I could manage to catch up within my 27 hours there. So yeah, had dinner with Raf then off to Connies with everyone! The crew on this second flight were so much fun hey. They were even coming out with me, but they all got too tired before 11pm, so next time! It was nice to see eveyone, but by 2am my eyes could not stay open anyomore, no matter how many Red bulls I had drunk, my tiredness was stronger than all of them together! So by 3am I was in bed. :S Woke up next day at 10:30am, went to Freo for breaky with extra pork bacon!!!!!! Yummmy!!! :P Tried to visit my Espy friends, but did not have much time, cos I had to rush back to the city where I had to meet my old friend Greg, from France! It had been more than 3 years since we last saw each other! And it was great to catch up with him again! After that I had to go back to the Hotel, to get ready for my return flight to Dubai. It was another short vist, but very nice! :)
Miss you all already...See you next month hopefully!!!!
Catchya!


<< Home