Service Training :)



*** VERSAO EM PORTUGUES ABAIXO ***
Hello Everyone!
I cant believe that we got less than one week left! These last couple of weeks seemed soooo long, that its hard to believe that we are finally so close to our Graduation Day!
For the Graduation ceremony we have to perform a song in front of a few Managers and Trainers, and it has to do with our new job. We could choose any song, and either change the words to sing and dance, or just dance with the original lyric. Because my group is very lazy, we decided to pick a song that we don’t have to waste our times making up the words, so we picked “Come fly away with me” by Michael Buble. The easiest thing ever! :P Promise that I will get some pictures of this embarrassing event for you guys.
Yesterday we had our first Moch Flight, where we had to serve real meals to some fake passengers. It was fun and we all did it very well apparently. :P It is kinda annoying how many little details we need to be aware of. They expect us to deliver a service on board that in theory sounds nice, but in real life its very close to impossible. We even have to change our jackets during service! It feels like a Fashion show more than anything. (I posted some pictures that we took on board of the simulator yesterday, hope you guys like it)
Today we were expecting to have a day off, as it is “Saturday” over here, but we had to go to another college where they taught us how to do use the computer system that we use to deal with our Rosters, Annual Leave requests, etc. At the beginning of every month, we are meant to Bid for the flights that we want to do during the following month, and at the end of the month they give our Roster, and if we are lucky, or if we are strong in Seniority, we get some of the flights that we requested. It is very tricky, but if you learn it properly how to use the system, you can get nice flights every month! I hope it happens to me! :P
Tomorrow we are going to the Water Park! Yay! It is one of the biggest water parks in the World, and you can easily spend the whole day there, relaxing and working on our tans! :P I don’t think I will be going out clubbing this weekend again, because of two main reasons, one that I am broke and don’t get paid until next week, and the other is that I rather just relax on my only day off.
Well, I am not sure if I will have much time to update this blog before our Big Day on Wednesday, but I will do my best to post some pictures as soon as I get time to breath. On Sunday we have our second and final Moch Flight, and this time they wont allow us to make any mistakes. I hope we can all make it and start flying asap! Actually, talking about that, we were meant to have one week of post-induction after Graduation, but because they are so f***ing short in Crew, it is very likely that we don’t get that we start flying on the 1st of October. This coming Monday we’ll find out our Roster for October and I really hope I get nice flights, including one Perth hopefully! Miss you guys!
Nways, I better get going, still got to write all this in Portuguese! :P Take it easy folks! Later…
Oi Galera!!!
Antes de mais nada, mil desculpas por nao ter mantido meu Blog atualizado, mas essas ultimas semanas tem sido uma coisa de louco! Essa semana que passou comecamos nosso Treinamento de Servico de Bordo e vai ser apesar de parecer facil pelo ponto de vista de passageiro, do outro lado da moeda nao e tudo tao tranquilo assim.
A Emirates tenta manter um padrao de servico de bordo que na teoria parece facil, mas na pratica chega bem perto do impossivel. Eh tanto detalhe que as vezes acho que sempre vou precisar do meu Manual aberto na Galley (Cozinha) durante o voo inteiro. Tipo, a gente tem que trocar de paleto depois da decolagem e antes da aterrisagem. As meninas coitadas ate sapatos tem que trocar! Parace mais um desfile de moda do que qq coisa. Tirei umas fotos durante nosso treinamento no simulador pra vcs terem uma ideia. O paleto azul marinho a gente usa de casa pro aeroporto, durante embarque e decolagem, ai a gente troca pro azul claro durante o voo, e antes de pousar, destroca de novo pelo azum marinho, pra desembarque e ir do aeroporto pro Hotel. Fala serio neh!?! Aposto que nao tem nenhum passageiro que nota a diferenca, mas nao querem saber, com a Emirates nao tem acordo, regra eh regra!
Enfim, hoje nos ensinaram como usar o sistema onde a gente pode escolher os voos e montar nossa escala. Todo comeco de mes, temos que entrar no sistema e escolher os voos que queremos no mes seguinte, e no final do mes temos nossa escala, que dependendo da sua sorte, pode sair oq vc escolheu, ou nao. Eh tudo muito complicado, e acho que vai demorar um pouco ate eu me acostumar. :P
Amanha eu vou num Parque Aquatico aqui em Dubai chamado Wild Wadi, como temos so um dia de folga essa semana, ninguem esta a fim de sair de balada, entao decidimos relaxar e curtir o calor de 40 graus!!!
Bom galera, prometo que estarei atualizando de novo na segunda feira, quando vou receber minha primeira escala, que vai cobrir od mes de Outubro inteiro, espero que eu tenha varios voos legais, pra poder comecar com o pe direito! :D Tbem vou tirar varias fotos na minha Formatura na quarta feira beleza…Espero que curtam essas fotos novas!!!
Vou indo nessa…Grande abraco pra todos!!!
J


<< Home