Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Brazilian Bonus!!!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for taking ages to update my little "journal"! So much happened between my last post and now, that I wish I had done a few updates instead of only one, but I will do my best to remember the details as I go.
Well, as many of you know, this last trip to Brazil was a "little bonus" for both of us, since we didnt have planned leave left, we only decided to go to Brazil early October when we got 9 consecutive days off in our Rosters. I managed to get a Confirmed ticket, but Franck still had to face the Stand By joy all the way to Brazil! Luckly he managed to get on his first choice flights pretty much all the way, which was great! He arrived there 12 hours before I did, and had to be greated by my Brother in law. We spent our first day in Sao Paulo. Didnt get up to much on that day since we were both still a bit Jet Lagged, but still managed to take Dad for dinner along with my sister, bro in law and nephew. Dad didnt know we were coming to visit and was very happy with the surprise! The following day we drove to the small town of Ibitinga, where Mum & Dad have been living for over 12 years now! Since I lived there for 6 years of my teenager life, I still have a few friends there, and it was great to catch up with them all! We spent those 3 days in ibitinga drinking Beer and relaxing by the pool! It was great!
On Saturday we hoped on a 6 hours couch trip back to Sao Paulo where we had a big night out planned with a few friends from the big city. Unfortunatly not many of them could make it, but we still had a great time at The Week (www.theweek.com.br) that night! On Sunday our Brazilian Bonus came to an end... But we were both very excited with our next flight together on the 1st to New York!!! Hope you all enjoy the pics from Brazil!!!

Tio Franck & Gustavao...

Dad & I...



Franck enjoying his first Caipirinha...No need to say that he developed an addiction to it straight away... :)

Gustavao, Catia, Franck, Roberto & Dad at Churrascaria Radial Grill!

Di, Me & Franck at Cachacaria...

With Franck & Sammy at Cachacaria!



Lilian and Franck at Bombar...

The lot at Bombar!

Franck, Me & Lilian at Bombar...

Franck, Sammy & I at Bombar...

Franck, Me, Diego & Sammy at Bombar...

Franck at Av Paulista, Sao Paulo Business District...

Junia, Franck & I at the Week...

Franck, Me & Jonatas at the Week...

The Week dancefloor!!!

Moi, Franck, Cu Cris, Cu Gu and Cu Ro having lunch at my Sister's...

Moi, Gustavao, Catia, Roberto, Ci and Fefe at the Airport in Sao Paulo...

Check in queue in Frankfurt...