Wednesday, January 03, 2007

December in Perth!

Well, well, after 6 months away, I finally managed to get a Perth flight!!! It is always the way, people who hate doing this flight will get at least 2 every month, and those who are always begging for one (ME!) always struggles to get one! The flight over wasn't nice and easy...but long and tiring...but at the end of the day Perth still feels like home to me, and I would go through such painful flight anytime schedulling wishes! :P
Landed around 5pm, and Kristen (Crunchie!) was waiting for me at the Airport! Yay! First time someone ever picks me up from the Airport...pretty special! :P Then we went to the Hotel, I got ready and met the boys in Subi for dinner. It was nice to see a few familiar faces that I havent seen in aaages! Had a great night! Afterwards we had a few drinks in the Hotel room and emptied a bottle of Absolut as usual! :) The next day we decided to go down to the Beach, but unfortunately it was a bit too windy for a tan, and we ended up going shopping instead! :P Bought myself a few t-shirts and upgraded my mobile phone! yay!
As we only stay in Perth for something like 27hrs, I had to leave that very same night! :( But still managed to have a quick catch up with Maria and Mathieu for a cup of coffee on my way out!
Well, it is always very nice to see all you guys again! You all know how much you recharge my batteries within those lousy 27 hrs! Love you all!!!
Xoxoxo