"Perth Sweet Perth" on the weekend! :)
So yeah, after more than 1 and a half years, I finally managed to get a Perth flight on a Saturday!!! I knew it was gonna be a great weekend even before I landed! It was a beautiful day down under, and landing in the cockpit into my "home sweet home" was amazing!!! Didnt get to the Hotel until 8pm... Got changed quickly and went to my favorite cafe in perth, Cafe Oxford 130! Afterwards headed to The Court with Raf and Benny, where we met up with Reece, Rick, Dane, Ray, Gianni, Raf's cute boy Lewis, and a bunch of other familiar faces!!! Being back there after so long felt strange at first, but within minutes it felt great! And as if I had never left!!! Afterwards, most of us headed to Connies, where although is under renovations, is still peaking!!! Had a great night out and went to bed after 5am, after flying for 11 hours. Had a quick nap, yes it felt like a quick nap, and woke up 11am to go for Brunch with a few friends by the beach. Afterwards we just chilled walking around and perving for a few hours.. ;) Went back to the Hotel a few hours before my pick up, had another nap, this time even shorter, and came back to shithole dubai! :(
Well, I just would like to say thanks to all my boys in Perth! You guys rock!!! You sick and tired of knowing that, but I miss you all every day hey! Wish I could carry you all with me around this World!!! See you all next time! Xoxoxoxoxo


<< Home