Dusseldorf & Cologne
Dusseldorf & Cologne
Well, well, after months and months of trying I finally managed to get a Dusseldorf flight, so I could go and visit my friend Chris in Cologne. The best thing about this flight was that it was actually on a Saturday, so Chris had the chance to show me whats the nightlife in Cologne is all about.
Got to the Hotel at 9pm and Chris came to pick me up at 11pm. We then drove to Cologne, which is only 1/2 an hour away from Dusseldorf. Took 2 or 3 pictures of the main church in Cologne and headed to check out the Bars & Clubs straight away. It was fun, but not as much fun as I expected to be honest, but again it was middle of winter, and apparently the best parties actually happens in summer, so lets give them some credit. :P Left Cologne by train, cos Chris had to work early in the morning the next day, and managed to get back to the Hotel without any problems on my own. :)
The next day I just took a tram to the city centre and walked around taking pictures of Dusseldorf. It was a beautiful sunny sunday and the main streets were packed with families and couples enjoying their weekend together under the sunshine. Hope you all enjoy the pics, and thanks again Chris for taking me out!!! :) xxx


<< Home