Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bangkok with Chrissie's Mum!

Bangkok with Chrissie's Mum

My first trip of the month of March was pretty exciting. It started with a 24 hour layover in Bangkok with Chrissie's Mum! For those of you who doesn't know who Chrissie is, well she is one of my best friends in Dubai, a beautiful 1/2 Thai, 1/2 Danish girl. Met her over a year ago on a Brisbane trip, and last month she invited me to go to Copenhagen with her. I had the privilege then to meet her mum, who is the coolest Thai mum hey. Well, when I was in Copenhagen I told her I was gonna be in Bangkok for a day early March, and it happened that she was going to be there too on her holidays, and would be more than happy to take me out and show me around. :)
As planed I was ready to go at 7am in the morning, when she then came to pick me up along with her Mother-in-law. We then headed to The Grand Palace and I was blown away by its beauty. Afterwards we went to see the lying Buddah and also did a quick boat trip around the canals of interesting Bangkok.
It was an amazing day, and I would like to thank Chrissie's Mum for a terrific time in Bangkok! :)