"Please fasten your seatbelts" - Frankfurt with Felix
Well the sad thing about this layover was that it was meant to be a Melbourne, but the great thing was that I because I missed my flight to Melbourne I was then put on Airport stand by and then pulled out for a flight to Frankfurt with my dear friend Felix! It was funny when he walked into the briefing room and saw me there, cos as far as he was concerned I was off to Australia that morning. He thought he had walked into the wrong room, silly boy! We also had a common friend Daniel operating that flight and since it was a Friday night the three of us decided to go out and party hard.
We initially thought the night was gonna be crap, cos the only happy bar we found was full of very old men, some of them with no clothes on which was quite scary and made me almost cry thinking that I was supposed to be in Australia partying with cute young boys, but instead I was stuck in cold Germany with old german sausages! But then we went for a walk and found a Club called Pulse, and guess what? They were having a “Flight Attendant” night with Drag Queens dressed as Cabin Crew going around the club with carts distributing lollies to the crowd! Every hour there they were announcing a different flight and playing the top hits from those individual destinations! It was awesome!!! We had so much fun hey. As Daniel doesn’t drink alcohol at all, he was drinking Pineapple juice the whole night but I swear, he seemed way more drunk than Felix and I. He is such a funny guy! Nways, bellow is a set of pics from the event. Enjoy!


<< Home