Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The BIGGEST Post EVER!!! :P

Well, well, well...After over three months without updating my little Blog, I have decided that I just had to do it now! It has been quite an adventure I must say, and an amazing mix of emotions going on in my life over the past 3 months, maybe thats why I couldnt get myself to be updating this more often. But yeah, such emotions went from very good to very bad...from happy to extremely sad...from bored to extremely excited...from feeling very grateful for having wonderful friends and family to very lonely for losing a few close ones in my life.
Over the past 3 months I also have been around the World probably 5 times! Been to Brazil with Jennifer on Holidays in March, to Copenhagen & Stockholm with Rodrigo in June, where I caught up with my old friend from my days living in London Rim, oh it was sooo great to meet up with her again, after 7 years with no contact whatsoever we managed to be lucky enough to find each other again and spend such a great weekend together! Also been to Paris a couple of times on my weekends off, and to Maldives with Rodrigo, Palo and Jeremy early in May for 2 days.
For work I had a couple of great flights and a couple of not so great ones as well. Had a wicked trip to Melbourne & Auckland in April, which was awesome! Had the best Crew ever! Went partying in Melbourne both ways, and in Auckland as well. Met beautiful Luminita on that Trip. Had flights to Singapore, Brisbane (where I got sick and stuck for 5 days), Birmingham (With my dear Friend Kevin!), a few flights to my Home Sweet Home Perth, one of them with Locky and Chris, also been to London, Entebbe, Dar Es Salaam, Johannesburg, beautiful Venice for 2 days, and a few turnarounds which are not worth to mention...
Also had a couple of C-R-A-Z-Y nights out in Dubai, with the Melbourne/Auckland Crew, my Flatmate/Husband Ben, Shanna Banana who left her cabana in Copacabana to party with us with her dolce & gabana from karama a few times as well! Locky was also a frequent member, as well as, american Jeremy, Marta, Sandy, Kavita, and many others tash bags!!!
Right now, I am on my way to Brazil again! Spent the weekend of 14th of July (French Revolution Day)in Paris with a few new friends who I met through Jennifer last weekend. Had such a great time with all of them!
So yeah...if you got this far well done! I promise to do my best from now on to not let you down anymore and keep it up!!! Watch out for the next coming posts:
- Brazil for a Week (16th-22nd of July)
- Dinner Party in Perth (26th of July)
- Ibiza with Lee & Locky (12th-20th August)
& others...

Enjoy the Pics!!!!
xoxo


9376 Km away from Mum & Dad!!!

Eiffel Tower... View from the Top Floor


Arc du Triumphe!!!

Wirh Marcio on the top of Eiffel Tower

Louvre Museum

With Will & Joanne in Venice

Me in Venice

Forced too go on the gondola!!!

New friends in Paris!!!

Eiffel Tower with Jen

Eiffel Tower

Notre Dame from Batoux Mouche

Paris with Jen

My Perth Boys!!!


Stockholm @ 11:25pm

With Rim in Stockholm

Night out in STO with Rodrigo, Vess & Rim

With Rodrigo $ Rim @ train st in STO

Stockholm

Karem's Farewell Party

Could never imagine fitting so many Brazilians in my living room! :P

Train St in Birmingham

Flight with Kevin

Night out with Shanna & Chrissie


Leaving Maldives... :(

Maldives

My dream Beach House!

Hotel room in Maldives

Maldives with Palo & Ivana

Our private Island - View from the plane...


After parties with Ben, Locky, Luminita & her Argentinian lover Ricardo

After parties...

Fishball with Melbourne/Auckland Crew

Night out in Auckland with the best Crew ever

Dinner in Auckland

Night out in Singapore

Dentro da casinha em Ibitinga

Lagoinha Beach in Fortaleza, Brazil

Morro Branco, Fortaleza - Brazil

Buggy ride in Fortaleza

with Jen in Fortaleza - Brazil