Monday, November 28, 2005

Johannesburg!!!

Dear Friends,

Short update on my J'burg flight... The flight there wasnt as bad as I was expecting. A lot of people say that it is always a busy flight, with demanding passengers, but luckly the ones we had were not bad at all! Arriving in J'burg we had a 40 mins bus ride to the crew hotel. The Hotel was quite nice and I went straight to bed for a well deserved nap! Woke up around 7pm, met up with Sam (an Aussie dude friend of mine who was on the same flight), and we went out for Dinner. After dinner I finally managed to convince Sam to go out clubbing! Cos he was scared of J'burg's streets during the night. Nway, we went to a few diferent clubs and had so much fun! The drinks there were like 10 times cheaper than in Dubai, so you guys can imagine how much I had to handle that night! hehehe...So yeah...we got back to the Hotel, very safely by the way, after 5am. Straight to bed! Woke up, had a quick breaky and flew back to Dubai. On the way back it was a completely different story. Demaning drunk annoying passengers all over the place. But well, we get that!

Later guys!!! Moscow here I come!!! :=)