Merry Xmas & Happy 2006!!!
Hello Folks!
Hope everyone had an awesome Xmas and a great New Year's Eve!!! Im sorry for talking so long to update my little life journal, but been quite busy lately. Well...after I arrived from my long Brisbane/Singapore trip I had quite a few flights. Been to London on the 19th/20th of December, where I had an awesome time with my friend Kavita and with my new friend Chrissy, from Denmark. We all went clubbing to Heaven of course, and it was a blast! Got back to the Hotel at 7am, and managed to sleep for 11 hours!!! What a well deserved rest after a bog night out! Nway, woke up, got ready and flew back to Dubai.
Had a few days off then and flew to Manila in the Phillipines on the 23rd. Didnt get to do much there, but the flight itself was great. They were sort in Business Class so I got to work there both ways. So much easier when you have less people to look after! So yeah, did a bit of shopping in Manila, watched some movies and flew back to Dubai on the evening of the 24th. On Xmas Day I just had lunch with Ben (Flatmate) and Petra and spent the day watching Lost on DVD.
On the 27th I had a turnaround to Damascus, which was boring, but I managed again to work on Business Class, so it wasnt hard work at all. Had a few more days off and flew to Zurich on the 30th! It was so much fun! It was snowing heaps and the temperature was -8 !!! Met a friend from home there, who was on holidays with his sister, we all had dinner and went clubbing together. Great fun! Flew back to Dubai in the afternoon and landed at 23:45! Spent my countdown desembarking passengers, yay! But I still managed to come home, shower and make to the party where all my friends were by 1am!!! So spent the rest of my night having a good time! :)
So yeah thats all for now guys...Enjoy the pics!!!
Zurich Airport
Streets of Zurich
Frozen fountain! Was it cold or what?
And the snow falls down... :P


<< Home