Saturday, February 04, 2006

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!

Sorry for talking so long guys...but this last month was crazy! Flying 128 hours in one month wanst as easy as I thought, 3 Australian Flights and 2 London Flights were not as great as I expected. Well I survived! It is always nice to be in Australia again, as I always manage to catch up woth old friends while there, so cant complain hey. Well, just before I left to Melbourne, it was Australia Day, and of course I joined the rest of the Aussie Crew here in Dubai for some real aussie celebrations! Hope you guys enjoy the pics! :)

This month its gonna be impredictable, as Im on reserve for 20 days! So after a London flight on the 7th I have no idea where they will be sending me, which can be both scary and exciting as I will only find out where I will be flying to 2 hours before departure, so hopefully I will get nice ones and be able to write fun stories here...untill then, hope you all well...take care and keep recovering! :) hehehehe... Cya