Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Reserve... :(

Hey hey guys and girls!

First of all Im sorry for taking aaages to update my little Journal thingy, but nothing excited has been happening during these last couple of weeks to be honest. Every seven months we have to spend one full month on Reserve, to cover flying duties of those bad cabin crew whom call in sick all the time! :( No matter how good you are, we all need to do it, so even if you are a good boy, you still pay the price by sitting on your ass for one month without knowing where you going... So yeah, I started my reserve on the 10th of February, after having a few turnarounds and a London flight. So since I started it, I only had 4 turnarounds, being tow to Delhi, in India, one to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, HORRIBLE flight by the way, and one to Doha, easy and quick flight to our neighbour country, Qatar. I also had a Paris flight sometime last week, which was cool. Had a friend of mine on my flight, and he happened to be from there. :) So his friends came to pick us up from the Hotel and took us to their place for drinks! Detail: They lived right next to Eiffel Tower!!! So we spend a few hours there, tasting some french wine and cheese, enjoying the view and the french language as background! :D PERFECT! Afterwards we headed to a night club, where one of the best DJ's ever was playing!!! :D Double score!!!
Now Im just sitting at home, doing fuck all again! Had a Stand by duty stating at 5am, but now it is almost finished and the bastards did not give me any flight!!! :( Oh well, at least I get to spend some time with my friends here before I go on leave to Brazil next week! Yeah thats right, Im off to Brazil for a two week holiday on Monday the 6th. It should be cool being back home after almost two years away again.
So yeah, promise to post some very cool pics from my little Brazilian trip very soon.

Keep it real guys! :)