Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Holidays in BRAZIL!!!

Hey there folks!

Well, well, well...After almost 2 years away, I finally managed to make it back to Brazil! Thanks to my free ticket that Emirates gives me every year, I could come and visit the Family! The flight over was scary, cos it is the cheapest for them, Emirates sent me over with a Brazilian airline named Varig. And what a nightmare! Really, it was one of the oldest aircrafts I´ve ever flown in years!!!
Landed in Sao Paulo last tuesday, and ever since I´ve been doing nothing but visiting relatives, going to weddings, birthdays parties, and of course drinking with friends and enjoying the sunshine!
But hey, Im almost very much rested and ready to go back..Miss flying after all! This thursday Im planning a nig night out with some old friends from Sao Paulo. Might take a few pics there and post it here later on.
Better keep going...Take care!!! Hope you guys enjoy the pics! Xoxo

Me, Marchella, Rode & his girl Priscila at Coppola!

Cinthia, Me, Jo and Fe at Coppola!

Cinthia, Jo & I at Coppola!

The Week main dancefloor! What a club!

Me & Random Freinds at the Week!

Paulo, Ale & I at the Week!


Foi mau Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Here we go!!! Just for you!!!! :)


Gustavao & I! What a clever little nephew I have! :)


Please meet the BEST BEER ever!!!! SKOL!!!


Jú & I having a few drinks...


Chuchu, Carol, Tatinha, Moi & Juju...My dear "little" cousins at a wedding in Brazil.


Dad, Mum $ I...


Moi!!!


Junia & I by the pool!


Enjoying the sun in Brazil!!!


Sammy & I in Ibicity!