Sunday, May 14, 2006

24 hours in Zurich!

Hello you!

After having a few days to recover from my long and tiring Bangkok/Sydney trip, I took off on friday morning to Zurich, in Switerland! Weather forecarst this time predicted clear skies and temperatures between 10 and 22 degrees! Yay, much warmer than my last time there in December when -5 was the average! Well, this time I also had a very nice crew and spent most of the day with them, taking nice pics, having lunch in a nice traditional Swiss Restaurant and enjoying the sun by the Lake. Check out the pics below!!! :)















This time, although it was a Friday Night, I had decided not to go out, however I had to change my plans when a friend from there, Sebastien, had already made plans of catching up, and even having had only 2 hrs sleep the previous night, I forced my body to get up from my late afternoon nap, that could so have turned into a long good night sleep, and went out with him and his new french boy! Unfortunatly my boddy did not last long, and we ended up having a short one, but still had a great time!!! Got some pics below from out night out...

Cheers!!! :P