Dad's 80th Birthday Surprise!!! :)
Remember my First Sao Paulo layover? And how excited I was??? Well, this month I wasn’t impressed with my Roster. 3 flights to Sao Paulo, and that’s it! Seriously guys, I left Brazil for a reason! Once a month would be ideal, but 3 times a month, with nothing else its too much!!!
However, one of the flights they gave me could not be better timing! They sent me to Sao Paulo on my Dad’s 80th Birthday!!!! ☺
I called my sister and without telling her I was coming over I found out where they were having the celebrations, and without telling anyone I just showed up, straight from the airport, to everyone’s surprise!
Dad was so damn happy when he saw me walking in! And so was I! All my 3 brothers and my 2 sisters were there, along with their respective partners, kids and grandkids. That’s right, my oldest brother already has 5 grandkids! There were nephews and nieces I hadn’t seen in over 10 years! It was amazing! Thanks Emirates again for sending me back to my roots on that day!


<< Home